All images above photographed on Saturday June 27, below taken on Friday June 26, 2008.
Palemale on the SW corner of the MET's roof - June 27, 2008.
Just some short answers to questions I'm receiving:
* The Riverside babies all contained anti-coagulant rodenticide (Brodifacoum and Bromodiolone) but the final necropsy report from Ward Stone is still not complete. The Riverside parents have not continued with the new nest they built in what had appeared to be a second attempt for this year.
* The Houston Street baby hawks have fledged and all three babies were taken away and have not been returned to their original location so far. The parents are seen once in a while but not as often in the Houston Street area.
It is reported that the male Houston Street hawk was picked up ill and taken to a vet.
* I am not able to get access to enter the Fordham University Campus anymore to continue photographing that nest.
* I received information that one baby from the Green-Wood Cemetary RTH nest was found dead under the nest. I have not received any information on the location nor did I inquire because I detected that there may be some desire to keep it private.
* One of the St John's babies was picked up ill and found to be poisoned with lead.